Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 Weeks & Many 1st's





2 Weeks from today we will be going to Sunny California. Jasmine and I are very excited but we are not ready at all for this trip. We really dont even know where to start to be honest! It will be a lot of fun though, this will be the 1st time that I get to meet the rest of the "Aussie's" and it will be the 1st time that Eli goes on a plane. This will be the 1st time that we travel as a FAMILY and it will be the 1st time that Jasmine gets to go to Disneyland. I went once when I was younger but I dont remember much. Jasmine and I are both excited to see her family, it has been 3ish years since Jasmine has seen them. We cant wait. We are going to take lots of pictures and hopefully soon after we get back we will post them. If anyone has any pointers on traveling with a little one, let us know. We will listen to all the advice that we are given!!
Doug.Jasmine.Eli.Skittles
;-)











1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

oh wow don't you think it came up fast, Eli is getting so old! Have ffun, I miss you guys very much!