Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year ('',)

Our new year was pretty chill (and I dont mean cold) we didnt really do much, Doug, Eli and I went to his grandparents house for dinner and we played a few games of cribbage :) that is a fun game.. After we got home we put Eli to bed and we went downstairs and played another game of cribbage until my mum and sister came over to count in the new year with us :)
It wasnt really anything but it was alot of fun..

Just before Christmas I applied for a bunch of job and one of them was including Koala Kids Academy (its the Malaleuca Daycare) and I got a call back hearing that I have been offered a job to work there :) it was funny because we were in the mall when they called me and I was so excited that I was actually jumping up and down while I was on the phone with them, I am sure that the people around me was wondering what kind of crazy person I was :) I even told Doug and he was like "Jasmine, nobody jumps around just because they are excited" but that is obviously not true because I was :-D

But I start on Tuesday the 5th, and I am also able to take Eli with me when I don't have anyone to watch him :)

Jas.Doug.Eli.Skittles

1 comment:

KmillS said...

I would jump! Maybe we are part kangaroo, you more likely than me. Congratulations on the job again.