Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Belly Pics

Yesterday I got my sister to take some belly pics of me just because I am getting bigger and bigger each week, the baby is growing really fast now.

We decided to take a few different pictures, like this one is just of me sitting down, you cant really tell how big my belly looks from front on but then I turn to the side like this one, and you can see that I can balance a can of soft drink on my belly... I am not big enough to balance a plate on my belly because it just slides off but I can do this...I am just too clever...

And this one is just of me standing up and what it looks like...man I am huge...but I just have to remember that it is just baby and not me...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Jasmine...your belly is SOOO CUTE! I know you don't really feel like it is, but I love it! I think every pregnant woman needs some of these pictures, they are so cute! Hope the baby shower is fun tomorrow, sorry I can't be there.