Friday, September 5, 2008

NOTHING FITS!

Ok, so because I am getting bigger all the time nothing fits me anymore, well it fits but it is all tight. So the other day Doug and I went to the mall to find him a pair of jeans and me a dress that I would be able to wear to church for a few more weeks before I grow out of it... We went into Dillards where we found a few dresses for me to try on, I tried on this white one that had purple flowers at the bottom of it, it was cute...but when I put it on it looked soo bad, as soon as I looked in the mirror I thought that I looked like a blimp (SICK) so I didn't even show Doug what that one looked like.

Then I put on the 2nd dress that we had picked out and it looked better than the first one but I still looked HUGE, and when I walked out to show Doug I knew that he was thinking the same thing just by the look on his face, he had the biggest smile and when I said to him that I look like a blimp all he did was smile and nod a little but (that was ok with me because I was the one that said it and if he had so no then I would have known that he was lying to me)

I told Doug that after I have this baby we are soo going shopping so that I can buy me some new clothes, at least new pants or something..

1 comment:

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Hey guys it's Amy. I am so sorry about not getting back to ya with my grandmas address. everytime i remembered i started doing something else. But, can't wait to see ya this week. Hope all is going well