Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Exciting...well I think it is...

Ok, yesterday I looked online to see when we were going to get the stroller set because it was being shipped to us...it said in the shipping details that we would get it that day...

We got it yesterday and I asked Doug to wait to put it up after I got home from work because I was really excited to get it (it is really nice) So last night we put it up together and I thought that it was exciting because it is kind of becoming more real because we have stuff for him, and just picturing this little baby in the car seat and everything makes me excited...now he just has to be here...

~Jasmine~

(see Doug, when I have stuff to write I will blog about it, it may not be very interesing to anybody but still, you are not the only one...I LOVE YOU...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jasmine and Doug

Love your blog and now I know its here expect me to lurk more often :)

My wife has a blog too www.millar5.blogspot.com and its a great way for our extended family (and yes we are a massive family) can keep in touch.

Lots of love

John, Mel and the kids :)