Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't know what to put for the title...

Ok, so the reason that I have not been putting any blogs up is because I tried to get on here BUT I only knew half of the password and last night Doug told me what it was so that I could get on and post a blog... I don't really know what to blog about because there is nothing interesting going on with me except that the past week I have been sick... And today, I have been really emotional about everything and I think that it is because I have been sick and I am pregnant, I don't like being like this because I can't stop crying over the stupidest things BUT I am home by myself so nobody sees me like this... I only have 10 weeks to go until Doug and I will have a baby and not just in my belly...

Well that is my story for today, sorry it isn't interesting like the other posts but that is what you get from me today..

Love you all
~Jasmine~

1 comment:

Together Forever....... said...

Jasmine
Don't worry too much about being emotional...it is so natural! You are doing a great job and need to be as happy as you possibly can because you have a blessed life. Smile that beautiful smile of yours and enjoy every day! Love to all, Dana