Sunday, August 24, 2008

1 of the Strange things that I do and dont know why!!!!!

Hey its Doug! (Again)
So, for all you that know me, I do a lot of strange things. But this one today for some reason really made me laugh! Sometimes when I am getting ready for the day I put on a shirt that I havent worn in a long time. Well I put one on Today and I decided that I didnt like it anymore, it was too short. So, I went into the closet, took the shirt off and then I threw it on top of the closet shelves... !! I dont know why I do that, but I do it alot. I will just take clothes that I dont like any more and just toss them up onto the top shelf! Its a crazy thing. There is actually alot of clothes up there. I have a very hard time getting rid of any type of clothes, because I dont know if I will ever want to wear them again or attempt to wear them again!! Lol. Its crazy. Im sure that all of you will be glad when we have the baby because then you wont have to read all my crazy blogs.. It will be something that you will enjoy reading about (hopefully!). But until then, you STUCK with me!!! Until next time.. Love you All
DOUG

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

your crazy Doug, rip the bandaid off... throw them away! if they are short now they will be short later! maybe they will fit Jasmine if not.. give them the boot!