Friday, August 8, 2008

SUN VALLEY IDAHO... HERE WE COME... (Next Month Ha Ha)


Hello Friends and Family, its Doug!

A few months ago, right after I was promoted to Sevice Manager at work, all the team members that I work with nominated me for employee of the month, which in return, my Store Manager nominated me as a STAR MANAGER. It was awesome. I am very grateful. So, come to find out, when you get nominated as Star Manager they put you into a drawing to win a trip. Well I WON!!! As well as several others from the Idaho area, but still I WON..... So THANKS TO THE AMAZING PEOPLE that I work with, Jasmine and I are able to take a short weekend vacation to Sun Valley, Idaho in September. Which is about 1 month away from when the "baby" is going to be here... It will be a nice, well deserved, short, vacation for the both of us. It is very fun. Wells is of course going to pay for everything as well as give us each $75 to spend at the resort and then I also get a $100 gift certificate to spend where-ever I want.. WOOT WOOT. I was very excited and am very blessed to be able to get this vacation... That picture up there in the corner is a SNOWY picture of Sun Valley. Sorry, its the only one that I could find that showed part of the resort. I have never been to Sun Valley and neither has Jasmine. So it should be lots of fun!!! Anyways, I just thought that I would share that with everyone!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

how fabulous for sun valley and for you guys! Yeehaw! hey NICKEL CREEK, and OUt of the woods is the title! I can tell you all the ones I like! tinybirdbigsong.blogspot.com