Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last night at Work...

Well, last night I was at work (as usual) and after we had closed but I was waiting to count the til so that I could go home, one of the girls that I work with "needed my help" with something in one of the back rooms...WELL...that was a total lie because when I went back there to help her, there was a bunch of employees in the room standing around this huge gift 'basket' that they were going to give me... It was soo nice I almost started crying (but I didn't) I was so excited to get something because we don't really have anything, we are only just starting to get stuff now...
Jared (the manager) helped me carry it out to the car because if you can imagine a pregnant woman carrying a baby bath full of stuff, it is kinda funny...but I carried it from the car into the house and boy was that hard for me to do...
Anyway, it isn't long until the baby is here and I am excited to find out what he looks like and to be able to see what has been kicking me all this time...

Love you all
~Jasmine~

No comments: