Friday, August 8, 2008

News/Updates

Hello Everyone!!!
I have been told by some people (person) that I dont have enough on our blog yet so they (her) wont add us to their blog until we do, so this is for them (Kaitlyn!!!) Ha Ha. Anyways, she probably knows all this already anyways.
This week has been a WEEK, thats for sure. I went to the doctor on Monday, wasnt feeling so good, they took my blood because they didnt know what was wrong with me. I also had very high blood pressure ( 162/108) Finally the results came back (Friday) but they still dont know whats wrong. My blood pressure has came down a little bit (146/86) So they are going to continue to monitor me until either something changes or..... I dont know? Jasmine has been sick the last 2 days but she is starting to feel better, she was throwing up, sore throat and such. I think that there was a "sick bug" that was going around for a few days...But life goes on. I am glad that the weekend is here, I needed a few days off work. I love my job though. Its challenging but fun. Well.. I think thats all for this blog. (Ha Ha, actually I am ending this one so that I can blog about something else... But the way that the blogs go, you will read this one after I have already posted the one that I am talking about writing now.... Does that make sense? It does to me anyways... Ha Ha.. You will understand it if you understand me.... Thats scary though if you can understand what I am talking about... Look, now I am just rambling on about nothing, but you continue to read... So i guess your still interested.. Ha Ha.. Ok I'm done now!!!)

No comments: