Monday, August 11, 2008

Strawberry Milk????

Hey Everyone. Its Doug Again... Jasmine doesnt seem to post too many blogs so you are stuck listening to me.. If there is anyone out there besides the ones that I MAKE read my blogs at WORK....!!! Ok, So I have this really bad habit of leaving drinks, cups, etc laying around the house, bedroom, basement, really anywhere that I am at! So recently I have been on this kick of Strawberry Milk, when we go to Smith's to buy groceries they are 5 for $5. So you have to buy 5 right!!!! Ha HA.. So, before I go to bed I have been drinking strawberry milk.. Probably not the best thing for you but... oh well! So the other night, Thursday, I had some milk but I didnt finish it. I just left it there for a day-ish! Well on Friday night I went to go throw it away before it got all moldy, nasty, etc.. Well, to my suprise, I went to go grab it and when I did...... I NOTICED THAT IT WAS WHITE..... Umm, I dont know how what was 1 day pink STRAWBERRY MILK, could on day 2 turn completely WHITE. It is the craziest thing that I have ever seen.. It makes me wonder what it does to your body. So as you can tell, I took some pictures because I have no clue if anyone has ever had this happen to them, because unlike me, most people dont leave their drinks laying around the house.... So, I hurried and got the camera so that I could take pictures and BLOG about it..... Yes, I know that its now Monday and I am just now blogging about what happened to me on FRIDAY, but, I had camera problems and I have been arguing with the computer for a few days. It kept telling me that the camera was not connected when CLEARLY I could see that it was.... Technology.... Anyways, thats my blog for the day. DONT TRUST STRAWBERRY MILK........ ;-)

Love You All
-Doug



2 comments:

Liz said...

Maybe Jasmine slipped something in it when you weren't looking to teach you a lesson!:) It was so fun to see you two..and a half and we're happy you have a blog for us to keep in touch. You guys make such a cute little family! love you

Kaitlyn said...

wow, um you should have tried it just to see! maybe the strawberry was an additive! lets be honest milk isn't naturally pink or brown. You should have tried it!!!