Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Laundry!!!!

Its Doug!
So the other night I got home from work and I noticed that there was a purple towel on the floor. Normally it would not have caught my attention except for the fact that I saw that same towel on the floor of the laundry room, which means that it was dirty. So I asked Jasmine if she washed the towels, becuase I was hoping that she didnt just go grab the towel since it was dirty. Jasmine replies, Ya, I washed "THE" towel. No big deal I thought, so I said, well did you get the other towels that were in the dryer out of the dryer.. Jasmine says,,, Umm I put the purple towel in with the other towels that were already dry and turned the dryer back on! WHAT? Did you get the other towels out of the dryer? NO, I just got my purple towel out, the others are still in the dryer.....

I couldnt believe it. .It was pretty funny though. The towels are out now. It was really funny though that she wanted that purple towel so bad that she would do all the stuff she did. Jasmine is crazy, but I LOVE HER!!!!! I told her that I was going to blog about it today and she said NO... So hopefully she is laughing when she reads this!! Love YOU HEAP HEAP!

Anyways, thats all I have for now.. Hope everyone is doing well

LOve You ALL
Doug

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

wow that slays me!!! All that effort not to make effort!!! Oh so funny!

Liz said...

Ha Ha! That is pretty dang funny. I have a favorite towel too, a big yellow one, and I would go through a lot to use it every time I needed one, so don't feel bad...Jeff D