Monday, June 29, 2009

Mary Kay

Hey Everyone...

Like Doug said in the previous post. I am now selling Mary Kay. It is alot of work but so far I do like it ('',) I do have a website that I just put up which is www.marykay.com/jferguson9347 it has alot of information on there and you can check out the cataloge on there, also my email address for mary kay is jferguson9347@marykay.com
Just let me know if there is anything that you want to buy and I will be happy to help you.. Thanks to everyone that has supported me and bought stuff already, I really appreciate it ('',)

Jasmine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I love Disney too! Hoho and I found HK Disney stuffs here as well: disneycloth.cwahi.net

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!